CMMC got you freaked? We can help you with your CMMC needs!
There are 4 different types of entities you will meet while on your journey to CMMC Compliance:
|GAP Assessors||Perform GAP Assessment and assist in creating your System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)|
|Implementors||Put into effect tools and processes to execute your SSP|
|Certified Third Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAOs)||Assess and certify your business to the appropriate CMMC level|
|Ongoing Support Providers||Provide services and expertise to ensure your environment operates efficiently and securely|
At Simple Helix, we offer implementation and ongoing support services. This means we provide and put in place the tools and processes necessary for you to complete your SSP. After gaining compliance, we can become your Ongoing Support Provider to ensure your CMMC certified environment runs securely and optimally.
As your CMMC Expert and MSP, Simple Helix will:
- Provide you with tools and service options to ensure you have what you need to complete and operate to your SSP
- Provide cost-effective solutions so your CMMC Compliance journey meets your compliance requirements while staying within your budget
Services for Compliance
Managed IT Services:
- Leverage our Managed IT Services team during and after implementation of your SSP. Our team of IT Professionals is equipped to supplement your IT department or serve as your entire IT department. No matter your need, we’ll be right there with you.
Security Operations Center (SOC):
- Aiming to achieve Level 3 or higher? Leverage our Security Operations Center to manage your Log Review or SIEM tool. By using LogRhythm’s SIEM solution, we empower organizations to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats.
GCC High Implementation:
- Need Microsoft O365 Government Cloud Community (GCC) High? We can implement the suite for you today! Our experts are equipped to meet the unique challenges associated with successfully implementing GCC High so you don’t have to. After the implementation is complete, our managed services team will be here to assist you. Trust us – a DFARS/NIST 800-171 Compliant Partner – on your journey to compliance!
Click on the links below to learn more about CMMC Compliance!