Simple Helix is partnering with the North Alabama Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (NAC-ISSA) to host a virtual discussion panel event. During the event, the CMMC discussion will be examined through the lens of the prime contractors that are currently working towards CMMC compliance. A panel of 3 prime contractor representatives will be moderated by a Simple Helix Subject Matter Expert (SME) as they elaborate on their journey to compliance and what they’re expecting from their subcontractors.
- Moderator: Greg Clements – COO, Simple Helix
- Panel Member: Michael Ledbetter – Vice President of Cyber Programs, Colsa
- Panel Member: Russ Holder – Vice President, Hexagon US Federal
- Panel Member: Arrow Wyatt – Cybersecurity Specialist, Torch Technologies
The primes will be asked questions like:
- What are you expecting from your subcontractors, regarding CMMC?
- Why did you decide to work towards CMMC compliance now?
- What are some of the hurdles you’ve been able to overcome regarding CMMC?
- How has this new compliance standard changed the way you operate?
- Along with CMMC, is there another compliance standard that subcontractors should be focusing on?
Date – Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Time – 11:30am to 12:30pm
To explore these questions and gain insight on the prime contractor’s journey to CMMC Compliance, please register.